Work With Me
I support professional men who recognize the value of their emotional well-being and its direct impact on their personal and career success. Our work will guide you to:
- Be more centered, less reactive, and show up with greater presence of mind in your relationships.
- Cultivate new tools and strategies to manage your response to workplace and interpersonal stress.
- Develop a more adaptive, collaborative, and effective approach to leading others.
Schedule an introductory call at your convenience to see if I’m a good fit for your needs.
Individual Coaching sessions are designed for professional men seeking support as they strive to balance the multiple demands of life.
Coaching can bolster your capacity to:
- Enjoy a quieter mind
- Be more emotionally resilient
- Create closer and less conflictual relationships
- Discern a clearer sense of purpose in life
Our work will promote a deeper understanding of your needs and patterns, and will chart a path to more satisfying and sustainable connections with others.
Coaching will help you cultivate these inner skills and apply them at work and at home:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Cognitive Flexibility
- Resilience to Stress
As a coaching client, you will receive personalized strategies, consistent accountability, and full phone and email support throughout our work together.
Weekly, biweekly, and monthly sessions are available in my office or online.
I also serve as a psychological consultant to CEOs and C-suite executives on aspects of corporate and personal life that require confidentiality and an independent viewpoint.
At the heart of our work is a relationship of trust and honest feedback designed to enhance your effectiveness as a leader and individual.
C-Suite Consulting brings a psychological perspective to bear on the unique interpersonal and workplace challenges that high-level executives tend to face, including:
- Navigating professional isolation
- Enhancing leadership presence and communication
- Understanding complex team dynamics
- Empowering and delegating to direct reports
- Reducing misdirected personal energy
- Meeting the demands of multiple stakeholders
- Protecting time to think and integrate critical information
- Downshifting from task mode to be more conscientious in relationships
C-Suite Consulting begins with direct 1:1 coaching. It may also involve small group facilitation, 360° feedback, and/or meetings with core team members.
Renewable 6-month contracts are available. Sessions can be held in my office, online, or onsite.