Achieve Greater Balance
Confidential therapy sessions are designed for professional men who are striving to balance the multiple demands of life. Our work will promote a deeper understanding of your needs and patterns, and will chart a path to stronger and more sustainable connections with others.
Whether your challenges involve your marriage or partnership, shifts in your workplace or professional roles, or managing depression, anxiety, or other mental health concerns, therapy can provide the stability and perspective to help guide you through it.
Therapy Can Bolster Your Capacity To:
- Create closer and more satisfying relationships
- Become more emotionally resilient
- Cultivate a quieter and more settled mind
- Downshift from task mode to be more present with others
- Discern a clearer sense of purpose in life
- Bring skill and calmness to interpersonal conflict
- Meet your needs independently and in relationship
- Recognize and shift out of self-defeating patterns
Supporting Men’s Well Being
I support professional men who recognize the value of their emotional well-being and its direct impact on their personal and career success.
Our work will guide you to be more centered and less reactive, to have greater presence of mind in your relationships, and to develop new tools and strategies for managing workplace and interpersonal stress.
Cultivating Inner Skills
Therapy can help you cultivate these inner skills and apply them consistently at work and at home:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Cognitive Flexibility
- Resilience to Stress
Get Started Today
As an Individual Therapy client you’ll receive personalized strategies, consistent accountability, and full phone and email support throughout our work together. Sessions are scheduled on the same day/time every 1-2 weeks. Available in my office or online.
Please note that I do not accept insurance.